Saturday, November 6, 2010

Prophetic Dreams

Lately I have been thinking about the idea that was presented to me about making a book with people's testimonies and their pictures.  I prayed for God to tell me if this was even supposed to happen.

Last night we had a mini Thanksgiving because my sis was in town.  So the whole family (my side) got together for the first time since last Christmas!  It's really not that many people, but we are all slightly crazy, so when we are all in one room, it makes you kinda anxious...or something.

I got into a conversation with my uncle, and he told me he had recently been poking around my Facebook photography page.  He had a dream shortly after that I had created a coffee table book of photos of churches.  There were lots of details, even down to who published it.

Now, if you have kept up with me, you will know that I had been given an idea to create a book of people from the church, and their testimonies.  How crazy is that?!  I was shocked, to say the least..but that is how God works!  You pray, and ask for a sign, and BOOM! He gives it to you!

"In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people.  Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams." Acts 2:17

As if this wasn't awesome enough, it was even more so to hear that my uncle and his wife were saved.  I went to bed happy, and began praying.  While I was thanking God for this dream, the idea came to go ahead with the pictures of churches, and sneak in the testimonies in between.  What better way to get so many people's attention!

Another cool thing about all of this, is that I have had this urge to take pictures of churches since I started doing photography...and now I know why!  So, I am already ahead..I have LOTS of pictures to use already!

So...if you would like to include your testimony in the 'coffee table book'..please send me an email: kristy@kristymapp.com

***

No comments:

Post a Comment